1928

HUFA founded by Hugo Faßbender, the original owner of the company

  • Production of stuffing boxes, seals and sealing rings for use primarily in the ship building and steam engine construction industries

1958

HUFA sold to a company called Max Birngrube

  • Expansion of metal gasket production activities and development of series-produced flat gaskets in accordance with DIN 7603

1978

HUFA taken over by the Freudenberg Group, Weinheim

  • Development of HUFA into a key strategic component of Technischer Handel Freudenberg GmbH
  • Company established as a leading supplier to the automotive industry, the automotive component supply industry, the mechanical and plant engineering sector, the hydraulics and pneumatics industry, as well as the general technical retail industry

1998

HUFA became a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Meillor Group, which was part of Freudenberg Dichtungs – und Schwingungstechnik


2006

HUFA taken over by Krupke - Holding GmbH based in Billerbeck

  • Brand new production and warehouse facilities built; extensive investment in production machinery at the Burscheid site

2008   

HUFA able to move into new production and warehouse facilities

  • Production capacity increased by optimising production flow and investing in production technology
  • Operational flexibility improved to cater for specific customer requirements as well
  • Zero-defect philosophy implemented by means of additional investments in quality assurance
  • Delivery speed increased thanks to additional warehousing capacity and improved infrastructure